I got into law because I wanted to help people. I was admitted to the California State Bar and the U.S. Federal Courts in 1979, and that’s what I’ve been doing ever since. My mission is to provide every client with personal attention and well-informed advice they can count on in their times of need. When clients come to me with legal issues, I do everything I can to help them find a resolution or advise them on possible next steps.
I began my career as an associate at a large firm before leaving to start my own practice in 1982. Since then, I have helped countless South Bay businesses and families successfully navigate a wide range of challenging legal situations. After initially focusing on federal criminal law defense, I expanded my practice to include personal injury and business law.
When I’m not busy assisting clients with legal issues in the Los Angeles area or serving as an adviser, you can find me reading, playing golf or adding to my collection of classic cars.
- Southwestern Law School (formerly Southwestern University School of Law), Los Angeles — J.D., 1978
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles — B.A., 1975
- Admitted to the California Bar Association, 1979
- Admitted to the Central District of California U.S. District Court
- Admitted to the Northern District of California U.S. District Court
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court Bar
- Admitted to the United States Tax Court
- Admitted to the U.S. Federal Courts, 1979
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice to Florida, Louisiana, and Washington
- Member, Culver Marina Bar
- Member, Culver City Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Jewish American Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Legal Advisory Committee of the Los Angeles Anti-Defamation League
- Board of Directors, Alumni Association at Southwestern Law School
- Super Lawyer — Super Lawyers: 2013–2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers — National Trial Lawyers Association: 2013, 2016
- Worldwide Registry Expert — Worldwide Registry: 2016
- Top 100 Lawyers — Super Lawyers: 2014